Inviting exhibitors at electronica to post their most impressive solutions, submissions will be judged by means of an unbiased panel, and Electronic Specifier has now shared that the judges are from a range of companies across the business and consist of:
- Robert Owen, Director of Worldwide College Programme at Creativity Systems
- Rupert Baines, CMO at Codasip
- Helen Duncan, Information Advertising and marketing Professional at MWE Media
- Emma Botfield, Controlling Director Uk & Ireland at RS Elements
- Mark Patrick, Complex Marketing Manager at Mouser Electronics
- Thomas Gere, Senior Business enterprise Advancement of 5G IoT Wise Connected Structures at Renesas Electronics
- Nigel Watts, President at WPG
- Jamie Davey, Affiliate Vice President of Arrow Electronics
The judges will independently score the entries right after an in-depth dialogue and the greatest scoring entry will be the winner, which will be introduced on the Digital Specifier stand (B4-451) at electronica on Tuesday 15th November at 12pm.
It’s fascinating to see that many digital distributors have been preferred as part of the judging panel, and I have cheekily wondered if they will be keener to recognise the suppliers they represent or opportunity new traces for their organization. It will definitely be fascinating to see which products and solutions they vote for, and we glimpse ahead to seeing the innovative solutions companies put ahead.
The article Judges Declared for Electronic Specifier’s Electronics Excellence Awards appeared initially on Napier – B2B PR and Marketing and advertising Agency.